Sunday 17 March 2013

QUICK ONE! Away from the Fun and School work...

“I and Alamieyeseigha are like Siamese twins” – GEJ declares… 


To start with everybody [US, UK, UN] is gradually withdrawing from Nigeria because of GEJ bold move in pardoning the Almighty Alams.


President Jonathan has described as ‘painful’, the fact that Nigerians are protesting the presidential pardon he gave to himself, even though officially it was the name of his former boss, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha that was written. According to a source at the villa, the president told a close confidante that what people fail to realise is that granting Alams a pardon is like pardoning himself because “I and Alams are like Siamese twins conjoined at the hips. Unfortunately for me, he has fatter hips, that’s why he can easily do inter-continental gender swap but I can’t. Do you know what he knows about me and my time in Bayelsa? If he whines those hips and opens his mouth, it will crush me, so when he said he wanted pardon, I honestly had no choice.”

Meanwhile President Jonathan is considering amending the constitution to give himself powers to grant himself perpetual pardon for anything he has committed, is committing and will commit as president. To achieve this, he has employed as consultant, the judge who granted a perpetual injunction to former Rivers governor, Peter Odili, shielding him from arrest and prosecution.

Are we Safe from this" man that wore no shoes"???

1 comment:

  1. we are not o
    that shoeless nigga still has more stunts up his sleeves

    ReplyDelete